4th Annual Trap Shoot - Aug. 22nd
Show off your sharp shooting by participating in the Young Leader sponsored team or individual trap shoots on Saturday, August 22nd at the County Line Gun Club in Noble. Shoot starts at 11:00 a.m. with food available for purchase. Click here for more info!
Women's Committee Cookbook!
The Richland County Farm Bureau Women's Committee is creating a cookbook featuring members' family recipes. Click Here for more information!
2015 IFB Commodity Conference
As the Illinois Farm Bureau's Centennial year approaches; join us on Wednesday, July 29th as we examine current and future issues that will affect Farming: The Next Hundred Years. Click Here for more info!
New Member Benefit with TicketsatWork.com!
Click Here for more information on how you can access exclusive savings on movie tickets, theme parks, hotels, tours, Broadway and Vegas shows & more!
- IFB Commodities Conference
- Bloomington, IL – July 28th & 29th
- Hog Wrestling
- Lawrence County Fairgrounds – July 29th @ 7:00 p.m.
- Cardinal's Bus Trip
- Cardinals vs. Rockies – Sunday, Aug. 2nd
- $60 for members - Sign Up!!
- FFA Alumni Golf Outing
- Richland Country Club – Friday, Aug. 7th
- Women's Committee
- Farm Bureau
Office – Monday, August 10th – Potluck
- Agri-Quiz Bowl
- Illinois State Fair – Tuesday, August 18th – 11:30 a.m.
- Legislative Breakfast – John Shimkus
- The Holiday in Olney – Thursday, August 20th – 7:30 a.m. - Breakfast Buffet
- RSVP to office!
· Legislative Breakfast – David Reis
o Edwards CFB in Albion – Monday, August 24th– 7:30 a.m. – Breakfast
- RSVP to office!
- YL 4th Annual Trap Shoot
- County Line Gun Club in Noble – Saturday, August 22nd – 10:30 registration; 11am shoot
- Raffle tickets!! Sell them please – if you didn’t pick any up stop by the office!
- Farm Talk - with President Guebert
- Mt. Vernon, IL Holiday Inn – Monday, August 24th – 5:00 p.m. (Dinner Included)
- RSVP to office by August 10th
- District Discussion Meet
- Edwards CFB in Albion – Tuesday, August 25th – Orientation @ 6pm –Meet @ 6:30 p.m.
· Grain Handling Safety Seminar
Wabash Valley College Ag Building– Friday, August 28th – 8:00 a.m. - noon (Lunch Included)
8:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Overview of Grain Handling and Storage
9:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Break
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Grain Bin Entry Process